Frequently Asked Questions about the Canadian Skilled-Workers-Program

Question 1. When should I take the decision to apply for the Canada FSW program?

Please note that the Canadian government has decided to accept a maximum of 25000 applications, and that only 1000 applications are accepted for each profession. This means that this a first-come-first-serve based program. Therefore, apply as soon as possible so that your application will be accepted and processed.


Question 2. How do I get a Police Clearance Certificate from my home country?

Please note that you don’t have to visit your native country to get a Police Clearance Certificate from your home country. Indians, for example, can get their Police Clearance Certificate from the nearest Indian Embassy wherever you are located. Please read the information provided via the link below to get specific details about your native country:



Question 3. How can I be assured of a strong case?

The Canadian immigration system is based upon a point system. You need to score at least 67 points if you want to be eligible for Canadian immigration, through different factor such as age, education, work experience, language abilities, and adaptability and so on. If you are providing sufficient, proper and genuine documentation to prove you qualify, then you have a strong case on your hands.


Question 4. What is the validity of my Permanent Residency, i.e. what is the period within which I will have to travel to Canada?

The validity of your permanent resident visa is exactly 12 months, starting from the date you get your Medical test done. In case you get your visa 4 months after your Medical test, this means that you should arrive in Canada a (‘Landed Immigrant’) within 8 months after getting your Permanent Resident visa.


Question 5. What is the difference between a Canadian Permanent Resident visa holder and a Canadian citizen, in terms of rights?

All Canadian Permanent Residents enjoy the same social benefits as Canadian citizens, except for the right to vote for elections, joining armed forces, or the right to hold a Canadian passport.


Question 6. I am fluent in English, so why do I am I obliged to take the IELTS exam for English proficiency?

Please note that all the applicants who do not originate not from native English speaking countries will have to take this IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System), conducted by the British Council all over the world, to prove and claim points for English proficiency.


Question 7. After landing in Canada am I eligible to carry out my own profession?

There are two type of professions: regulated and non-regulated profession. In case your profession falls in the non-regulated category, like IT, then you can work in your own profession directly upon landing in Canada. In case your profession is regulated, you will have to complete the registration and licensing process to carry out your own profession. Details about the registration and licensing process are available in our office, which you can collect during your visit.


Frequently Asked Questions about GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION – AUSTRALIA

Question 1. What do you mean by Skill Assessment?

The Australian government has assigned different government bodies for different professions, which assess education and experience for overseas Skilled Workers who are interested in applying for Immigration in Australian. An applicant can only apply for Australian Immigration based on their Skill Assessment results.


Question 2. I have a Civil Engineering degree, so how will I know that my degree is equivalent to the level of the Australian Bachelor degree.

The Australian Government has created a Country Education Profile in which they have clearly mentioned that from Universities for all included countries are equivalent to the Australian Bachelor degree, based on the grades/percentage/results of the applicant. During the assessment stage it can be decided whether your degree is equivalent to Australian degree based on your scores and type of University.


Question 3. I am scoring NIL points at English Language Proficiency. Am I still eligible to apply for the Skilled Immigration Program?

We need to make sure that you will score at least 60 points in total so that you can qualify for immigration. Even if you score 0 at language proficiency but score at least 60 points to qualify in other areas, you can still apply for immigration. You simply need to make sure that you score at least 6 bands in the General Module of IELTS so that you meet the basic requirements.


Question 4. What do u mean by Expression of Interest (EOI)?

Expression of Interest means you declare that you are interested in being recognized for the skilled category visa, and that you are also scoring the required qualification points. It’s an online process in which you declare that you can be picked by any State Territory or State Government authority. This process can be completed by providing all the information needed according to the point system.


Frequently Asked Questions about Canada

Question 1. Can we get permanent residence or citizenship without staying in Canada?

No. The current citizenship l that one has to reside in Canada for at least 3 (cumulative period) out of 4 years to become eligible for Canadian citizenship.

Question 2. Do we get free education and medical care when I get my permanent residence, and from which moment onwards?

All ‘Landed Immigrants’ are eligible to enjoy social benefits immediately upon arriving in Canada. However, the processing time for health cards in Canada differs from province to province. For example, if you are planning to land in Ontario, the processing time to get a medical card is 2 to 3 weeks.


Question 3. In the Quebec Investor Program, is the investment amount a guaranteed amount?

Yes. As the same is invested in Quebec government bonds, the returns are guaranteed after 5 years.


Frequently Asked Questions about US EB-5

Question 1. Can I select a project for my USD$500.000 investment?

Yes an applicant can select any one of the governmentally approved Regional Center projects.


Question 2. Is there any return on investment? If so, how much?

There are no guaranteed returns on the investments. However, based on due diligence, we can can calculate the estimated percentage of expected returns.


Question 3. Can I stay anywhere in USA after obtaining a Green Card?

Yes. After getting a Green Card, the applicant can stay anywhere in USA, and he / she is not obliged to reside in the same state as where he / she has invested the funds.


Question 4. What happens if certain conditions are not being met in the first two years?

If the applicant proves unable to create 10 jobs, then the green card can be revoked.


Question 5. Can I have an address in the USA without staying there, and still get a US passport?

This is not possible. Applicants will have to make at least 1 entry every 6 months to maintain their Green Card status. In case a Green Card holder wants to apply for citizenship, then he will have to stay in the USA for 2.5 years.


Frequently Asked Questions about Cyprus

Question 1. When can I sell the property?

When you get a Cypriot Resident Permit by investing in property, the applicant will have to keep that property for lifetime. Thus, it is not allowed to sell on that property.


Question 2. What is the age limit of my dependents (children)?

The maximum age of dependents in Cyprus is 25 years. The applicant will have to prove that all his children are depended on him.


Question 3. What is the maximum age to apply for the Cyprus Residence?

There is no age limit to apply for a Cyprus Residency.


Question 4. How much rent I can expect to earn from a EUR300.000 property?

The average monthly rent you can expect to receive from EUR300.000 Euros property is between EUR800-1000 (depending on location and amenities).


Question 5. Can I start my business and get the Resident Permit in case I don’t want to invest in property?

One cannot get a Resident Permit solely based on starting a business.



Frequently Asked Questions about St. Kitts and Nevis

Question 1. Upon arrival, to how many countries does the passport grant me a visa?

The St. Kitts and Nevis passport provides access to a total of 120 countries without visa which includes Canada, UK and European Union and also apart from that in 11 countries he can get on arrival visa.


Question 2. Up to what age can my children be included in the application?

Children aged 0-18 can be included in the application.


Question 3. How long do I need to keep my investments in real estate or funds after I get the passport?

It takes an estimated 6 months to get your passport approved after having invested in property.


Question 4. Is it a guaranteed passport program? At what stage of the confirmation will my money be transferred?

It is in case the funds which are available for investment are legally acquired, applicant doesn’t have any criminal background and also medically fit. However after doing investment in the property incase due to any reason the application is refused by St Kitts government then developer will refund the entire amount paid to him for the property.


Frequently Asked Questions about New Zealand

Question 1. During the two years of LTBV, can the business be managed by my staff or am I required to stay for those two years?

The applicant will have to manage the business by himself. Yes he / she can travel in and out of the country for certain periods of time, but he / she should mainly be managing the business.


Question 2. Do you provide assistance in setting up the business, or do you only process my visa?

Yes, providing guidance for starting up your new business or taking over existing business options is included in our services. This also includes guidance for company registration and completing other formal documents


Question 3. At which stage do I receive medical and education benefits?

After getting the Permanent Residence visa, the applicant can enjoy all the social benefits, which include medical- and education related benefits.



Frequently Asked Questions about Australia

Question 1. How long after I apply for Australian citizenship will I get the passport?

All new immigrants who wish to apply for Australian citizenship need to have been a resident of Australia for the last 4 years, and they should also have been a Permanent Resident for the last 12 months before applying for citizenship and thus the passport.

Also the applicant should spend at least 3 out of 4 years in Australia (and not more than 90 days per year outside Australia) before the passport application.


Question 2. Is it mandatory to stay in Australia to apply for a passport?

It is mandatory to stay the above mentioned period before applying for passport.


Question 3. Do kids get education benefit during initial years?

Applicants’ kids can enjoy social- and education benefits only once their status has been converted from a provisional visa to a permanent visa.